Want to see information in the Aa Register?
Information about employers in the Aa Register
What has to be reported to the Aa Register?
- the national identity number or D number of the employee or freelancer
- Employment ID
- type of employment (ordinary, maritime, freelancer)
- occupational code
- start date and end date, if applicable
- type of employment
- hours per week corresponding to a full-time position
- the employee's agreed working hours specified in employment percentage
- working hours arrangement
- reason for termination of employment
- date of last wage change and employment percentage for income earned in a country other than Norway
- leave of absence
- temporary lay-off
Exemption from the obligation to report
How and when reporting shall be done
Missing or late submission of the a-melding
Who uses the Aa Register?
- process applications for benefits
- disburse and refund sickness benefits and parental benefits
- work to reduce absence due to sickness
- prevent and detect benefit fraud, and
- compile statistics
- The Norwegian Tax Administration answers inquiries about the a-ordning scheme
- If you have any questions regarding the Aa Register, please contact NAV Register Management.