- What can you do?
- What do you want to do?
- What did you learn from your training/education?
- What is your dream job?
- Where do you want to work?
- Does your CV reflect your qualifications and wishes?
Remember your accumulated knowledge and skills
Your accumulated knowledge and skills (everything you know and everything you can do) can also help you get a job:
- What are your communication skills like (verbal, written and in front of an audience)?
- Do you enjoy teamwork? Are you someone who likes to contribute a lot?
- Have you had leadership responsibilities? How did you resolve them and what leadership attributes do you have?
- Do you readily take the initiative? Do you see solutions and like to work towards a goal?
- Are you a problem solver? Do you think situations through logically to find the most important challenges? Solving problems also requires an ability to think creatively.
- How flexible and adaptable are you?
- Have you achieved concrete results to which you can point?