What is the Qualification Programme?
- work-oriented activities
- education and training activities
- close individual follow-up and guidance
Who is eligible?
- require close follow-up
- be receiving no or very limited benefits from NAV
- have undergone a work capability assessment
- be lawfully resident and have a permanent address in Norway
How much will you receive?
- The qualification benefit you receive when you participate in the programme is 2 x the National Insurance basic amount (G).
- If you are under 25, you get 2/3 of full benefit.
- You may be entitled to supplemental benefits
- If you have children, you will receive a child supplement.
- If you own your own home, you may be entitled to housing benefit.
- The benefit is taxed.
- You are entitled to ordinary holidays.