Who can receive Children’s pension?
- is aged below 18 years and has lost one or both parents
- is aged below 20 years, has been orphaned and is studying
- is aged below 21 years, has lost one or both parents, is studying and the parent’s death is due to an industrial injury
What can you get?
How do you apply?
Children’s pension and income
Payment of children's pension
Other schemes that may be relevant
When moving abroad
For persons coming to Norway
- ask the Tax Administration to issue a new tax card for you with a higher withholding rate, or
- request that NAV apply a voluntary tax withholding from the children’s pension.