Children’s pension

  • is aged below 18 years and has lost one or both parents
  • is aged below 20 years, has been orphaned and is studying
  • is aged below 21 years, has lost one or both parents, is studying and the parent’s death is due to an industrial injury
  • ask the Tax Administration to issue a new tax card for you with a higher withholding rate, or
  • request that NAV apply a voluntary tax withholding from the children’s pension.