When you are searching for jobs it is important that you
- are confident about your qualifications and know what you can do
- think outside the box
- familiarise yourself with the job market
- find vacant positions you want to apply for
- write a good CV
- write a tailored job application
- prepare for and have a good job interview
We have also produced examples of how you can tailor your CV and application to the text of a job ad. These examples are for guidance only.
Read more about job search in the menu to the right.