We can provide information about trades and industries, and the various opportunities for recruiting candidates from the EU, EEA and Switzerland.
- post vacancies on nav.no, the European job mobility portal and elsewhere in the EURES cooperation.
- follow up on jobs in Norway, the EU and EEA and Switzerland.
- inform you about relevant publications, such as industry journals and newspapers.
- advise you on how to design your recruitment advert.
- organize job fairs and make special arrangements for your company if you have considerable recruitment needs.
For help with recruitment in the EU, EEA or Switzerland, please contact NAV Service Centre EURES.
You can also sign up for recruitment fairs. Please go to the events calendar on the European job mobility portal for a list of all recruitment fairs held in the EU, EEA and Switzerland, and to European Job Days for a list of online job fairs.
You can also download or order information material. Please contact our Service Centre if you need help with your order.
Employees from EU and EEA countries or Switzerland must be hired on the same terms as Norwegian employees.
Go to workinnorway.no to read more about
- working conditions (Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority)
- registration certificates (Norwegian Directorate of Immigration
- tax cards, D-numbers and registration with the National Population Register (Service Centre for Foreign Workers - SUA)
Recruiting from Norway
If you are a foreign employer looking to recruit candidates from Norway, we recommend that you get in touch with EURES in your home country.
EURES – European job mobility
EURES is a cooperation between the European Commission, the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland. The cooperation is designed to promote the free movement of workers within the EU/EEA and Switzerland. In Norway, EURES is an integrated service within the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV). Find more information on the European job mobility portal.